1/35 4WD FORD F-150 DIY SET (New Product Preview)

• 1/35 4WD FORD F-150 DIY SET, will be available next month. Took a lot of
    advertising video last week.

Small Test Video

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Some pictures and screen shots from videos

• Some updates:

Test run 02

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hy,

wo hast du das denn gefunden ?? :scratch:

RC4WD Defender 90 Pickup, Defender 90 MST, Defender 90 Camel Trophy MST, Axial SCX10 Mighty, Unimog 1300L Binford Rally-UNIMOG,, Toyoto Land Cruiser 70,

Scale-Crawler-Freundeskreis-Bergisch-Land

• Ok...dann gib Bescheid wenn du eine hast.

RC4WD Defender 90 Pickup, Defender 90 MST, Defender 90 Camel Trophy MST, Axial SCX10 Mighty, Unimog 1300L Binford Rally-UNIMOG,, Toyoto Land Cruiser 70,

Scale-Crawler-Freundeskreis-Bergisch-Land

• Ist ein Kit sprich Bausatz zum selber zusammen ,schrauben ,kleben,lackieren. Geplant sind halbjährlich andere Modellversionen ich glaube Land Cruiser usw. Schimpft nicht immer über den Chinamann ,der hat es bei Bedarf nämlich echt drauf! ;) Die Diffs sind zwar etwas "raumgreifend" aber mit etwas offroad "Tuning" wie Fahrwerkslift größeren Rädern,anderen Stoßstangen und rockslider bestimmt überlegenswert um Ihn auch in schwierigem Gelände ein zu setzen! Gerade als Kit besonders intressant da man nach Lust und Laune verändern und ausrüsten kann.Werden bestimmt mal Sammlerobjekte! hmm wenn jetzt noch andere gänige Karosserien passen (Radstand anpassen) wäre das echt mal genial! Release angeblich Januar .

Was bedeutet RC Trailriding? Ganz klar:Zerkkratzt von Dornenbüschen,von Zecken gestochen,kniend im Bach von Spaziergängern belächelt immer auf der Jagd nach dem Abenteuer in 1:10!:D

Auch unterwegs off und on road auf Suzuki Samurai und Beta Alp

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von traildriver ()

• Test run 03

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Also mir hat er gesagt der Ford kommt im Februar raus uns soll als Kit ca. 80 US Dollar kosten.

Dann hast du aktuellere Informationen!

Was bedeutet RC Trailriding? Ganz klar:Zerkkratzt von Dornenbüschen,von Zecken gestochen,kniend im Bach von Spaziergängern belächelt immer auf der Jagd nach dem Abenteuer in 1:10!:D

• Unter welchem Label wird der Kit erscheinen? Oder bestellt man direkt in China?

• Now 1/35 4WD DIY KIT is in production. The ETD is
    February 2nd, 2015.

Below is the price info. Please wirte email
    to sangyue@gmail.com for pre-order. I
    will send the package out according to pre-order sequence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About
    the postage.

Normally I will use DHL as the main delivery agency and the
    delivery time is around 4-6 working days. And to different countries, maybe will
    also use UPS/TNT/EMS/SF as delivery agency with the same delivery time. Below is
    the delivery charge list for US, Canada, Europe countries. For Korean, Japan and
    other Asia countries, the delivery charge will be a little low. For fans in
    other countries like Russia/Israel, the delivery chagrge will be relative high.
    I will give you the exact cost after checking with the delivery
    agency.

1/35 4WD DIY SET box size is 300mm*200mm*60mm. Delivery charge by
    UPS/DHL:
    1 box - USD 27
    2 boxes - USD 32
    3 boxes - USD 37
    4 boxes -
    USD 42
    5 boxes - USD 47
    6 boxes - USD 52
    7 boxes - USD 57
    8 boxes -
    USD 62
    9 boxes - USD 67
    10 boxes - USD 72

It is also possible to
    deliver them by sea shipment, but then the delivery time is not
    guaranteed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About
    the payment.

I accept wire transfer and paypal. Using wire transfer will
    add some bank charge and using paypal will add 4% for paypay charge. Up to now
    100% fans are using paypal.

For this 1/35 4WD DIY KIT pre-order, there
    are 2 options for payment.
    1 - make the payment immediately afet order
    confirmation(I will not charge 4% paypal charge as discount).
    2 - After order
    confirmation, make the payment until I inform you taht the pacakge is ready(Will
    charge 4% paypal charge).

The pre-order preriod is from Jan 15th to Jan
    31th. After Jan 31th, all orders will be considered as normal
    order.

Abount
    1/35 4WD DIY KIT

The Kit price is USD 75. It does not include N20 geared
    motor, micro servo and micro esc. This KIT is not a RTR vehicle. You need to
    assemble all parts by your self. The body is in white and you need to paint it
    by your
    self.

Abount
    N20 geared motor

I prepared N20 geared motor with 4 different rpm(200rpm,
    150rpm, 120rpm, 80rpm). In the video, the sample vehicles are equiped with
    120rpm geared motor and running with the half of the maximum speed. You need at
    least one N20 geraed motor. You could change your N20 geared motor at any time,
    the you could have different maximum speed and different crawl
    ability.

About
    the micro servo

Specification:
    Model:PZ-15320(1.7g)
    Size:
    14*6.2*17.9
    Weight: 1.7g
    Speed: 0.06s/60°2.8V 0.05s/60°3.7V
    Torque:
    0.06Kg/2.5V 0.075Kg/3.7V
    connector: 1.25mm mini JST
    Working voltage:
    2.8V-4.2V (can not exceed 4.2V, otherwise the servo will be broken)
    Calbe
    length: 10cm

Please pay attention to the working voltage. We will mainly
    use the 2S Lipo battery for this crawler and normally the BEC from ESC output
    voltage is 5V, 5.6V or 6V. I you use your own esc, you have to connect one or
    several diodes to lower down the BEC voltage then connect to the servo's VCC. In
    my esc, the BEC out put is 5V and there are 2 diode (1N4007) connected between
    BEC output and servo vcc input. So you can direct plug in the servo and use
    it.

About
    the brushed micro ESC

Specification:
    Model: Sangyue-E01
    Size:
    23mm*25mm*5mm
    Working voltage: 4.2V-9.6V
    Current: 5A
    Input signal:
    1ms-2ms standard servo signal
    BEC: 5V/1A

- The micro esc has internal
    didoe connected to lower the BEC voltage to supply the micro servo.
    - The
    micro esc has basic on/off light control function, could use the 3rd channel to
    control the front/rear light and swith the front light brightness.

Will
    give more connection details later with
    pictures...

About
    the battery.

As battery could be be included the air pacakge, so there
    is no list here. I suggest to use 2S Lipo from 200mA to 400mA for this vehicle
    depends on your equipement space arrangement. For example, I do not use any
    connectors and all cables are direcly sold to the PCB, then maybe I will have
    the space to put a 600mA/25C battery. There are a lot of options for batteries.

cc

About plae the order

I need below information to prepare
    invoice for you.

Order items:
    1/35 4WD DIY KIT - QTY
    N20 geared
    motor - QTY
    Micro servo - QTY
    Micro ESC - QTY

Deliver
    inforamtion:
    Contact Person -
    Phone Nubmer -
    Postal Code -
    Address -

Country
    -

1/35 4WD FORD
    F-150 DIY KIT(not include N20 geared motor, micro servo, esc) - USD 75

N20 geared motor - USD 5

1.7g micro servo - USD 5

micro ESC - USD 10